Let us host your party
Good Parties create a temporary youthfullness!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. We are an open vendor venue with the exception of Bar Services and Security. We do have specific vendors we use for those two categories.
2. We have a great list of vendors we will give you upon booking that can be used to help you plan your special day. But we welcome anyone you might know also!
3. We do require one-day event insurance and have companies you can go through. It is very easy and ranges in price up to about $165.
4. We do allow hard liquor bars or beer and wine bars as long as the proper vendors and insurance are in place. You are allowed to purchase your own alcohol.
5. We do require security at our events. We use Elite Events exclusively.
6. Our Non-Refundable Retainer to hold your date for your special event is $700.
7. We are best suited for events with 150 people or under.
8. Your rented time includes your set up/decorating time as well as an hour at the end to clean up and pack all of your things.
9. We will have staff available for things that arise in the venue during your event. We are onsite throughout your night.
10. How do I reserve a date? You can do that through email, text, or phone call.
Party Package Venue Provides
❖ 6-hour minimum rental - $1,500.00. May add up to 2 extra hours. Each hour is $200. Your set up and tear down time is included in this rental time.
❖ Use of 10- 60-inch rounds and 2- 8-foot serving tables along with chairs for up to
❖ Black table cloths.
❖ Use of our 3,375 square foot completely climate-controlled barn venue.
❖ Use of our 1,480 square foot attached open-air pavilion.
❖ Full use of a catering kitchen.
❖ ADA compliant bathrooms.
❖ Set up of tables and chairs included.
❖ We will have staff on-site and in and around the venue during all events(including
❖ Bridal Suite and Grooms Room are NOT included in this package.
❖ Day of Event Liability Insurance (www.eventhelper.com) usually runs a little over $104-$160 for necessary coverage.
❖ Event Security(Elite Events) and the use of our specific bar company(Bartenders of Greater DFW)
❖ A copy of the caterer's certificate of insurance.
❖ Basic Clean up of Venue - all trash must be to the big trash cans, tables cleared, and personal items must be removed from the venue.
❖ Whiskey Barrel Table with either a 4 foot top or 6 foot top $70
❖ Rustic Wooden Bar $130